This current website www.finegan.lu is published by FINEGAN GROUP
10 Avenue de la Grande Armée, 75017 Paris
Registered with the R.C.S of Paris under the SIREN number: 852 025 055 – Individual VAT identification number: FR 47 852 025 055
Director of the publication
Emmanuel Solesse, Chairman of FINEGAN GROUP
SiteGround Spain – S.L.Calle Prim 19, 28004 Madrid
Design and production
MyDigiCompany, web agency in Paris
TERMS OF SERVICE
1. Presentation of the website
2. Intellectual Property
The website and each of its components (trademarks, graphics, photographs, etc.) are subject to French and international legislation, in particular those relating to copyright, databases and intellectual property, especially the FINEGAN trademark and its logo. All other trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners. Any unauthorized reproduction, representation, publication, transmission, or more generally any unauthorized use of the website and/or its éléments, will engage your responsibility and is likely to lead to legal proceedings, in particular for counterfeiting.
This website may contain information provided by external companies or hypertext links to other websites that have not been developed by FINEGAN
The existence of a hyperlink on this website to another website does not constitute an endorsement of that other website or its content. The User decides, under his sole responsibility, to access another website through a hypertext link: the publisher assumes no responsibility for these sites, their content, advertising, products or services available on or from these websites.
Moreover, the responsibility of the publisher cannot be engaged as a result from information, opinions and recommendations that are formulated by these third parties.
Finally, any hypertext link to this website must be expressly authorized by the publisher, who reserves the right to remove the link at any time.
In general, the User must commit to respecting the integrity of the website and refrain from hindering or forcing the operating capacity of the website, from modifying, altering or fraudulently deleting the contents accessible via the website and from fraudulently introducing data on the website.
Consequently, the editor :
- cannot be held responsible for any damage that may be suffered, during a visit to its website, by the technical environment of the User and in particular, his computers, software, network equipment (modems, telephones, etc…) and any other equipment used to access or use the service and/or the information ;
- cannot be held responsible in case of misuse of the website by the User;
- cannot in any case be held responsible for the reliability of data transmission, access times, possible access restrictions on the Internet or networks connected to it;
- cannot be held responsible in case of interruption of the access networks to the website, of total or partial unavailability of the website, in particular if resulting from the telecommunications operator’s side, in case of a transmission error or problems related to the safety of the transmissions, in case of failures on the end of the receiving materials.
4. Availability of the website
The present website is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except in cases of major unexpected events, third-party events and/or maintenance work and interventions necessary for the proper operating standards of the website. In this case, this interruption will be notified by means of a warning on the home page or by any other means. This interruption cannot in any case engage the responsibility of the editor and does not give right to any compensation. Furthermore, the publisher may terminate access to this website at any time following any breach of these conditions by the user.
5. Protection of personal data
FINEGAN is committed to processing personal data in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 adopted on April 27, 2016 and relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
For more information see the Website’s Data Protection Policy.